Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for customers of the company SPORTFABRIK, owner Anja Schneider referred to hereinafter as SPORTFABRIK
- legally represented by Anja Schneider
(As of November 30, 2018)
For goods orders in the online shop available by the domain www.Sportfabrik-Leipzig.de, the following general terms and conditions of SPORTFABRIK, owner Anja Schneider, hereinafter referred to as SPORTFABRIK, apply in the version valid at the time of the order. Conflicting or additional general terms and conditions of the customer are hereby formally rejected. They shall only become part of the contract if SPORTFABRIK explicitly agrees to their inclusion.
Identity and address
(1) The provider of the online shop at www.Sportfabrik-Leipzig.de is Sportfabrik Leipzig. The summonable address is:
SPORTFABRIK, Owner Anja Schneider
D-04105 Leipzig, Germany
legally represented by its owner
Sales tax identification number: DE185409026
(2) For questions regarding the company, ordering goods, complaints, in particular broken goods or incorrect deliveries, the following contact options are available to the customer:
Phone: +49 341 99 38 97 90
Fax: +49 341 99 38 97 92
Offer and confirmation
(1) Offers made by Sportfabrik Leipzig are subject to confirmation and non-binding; they are only an invitation to the customer to submit a contractual offer.
(2) The contract is concluded if SPORTFABRIK accepts the offer of the customer (order) within one week from receipt of the offer or if the ordered goods are sent to the customer within this period.
(1) Type, scope and time of the dispatch of ordered goods shall depend on the contractual agreement. If no specific agreement has been made, shipment shall be carried out with our logistics partner DHL within 2 weeks of conclusion of the contract. If payment in advance has been agreed as the method of payment, the delivery period shall not begin before receipt of the payment amount (including shipping costs) on the SPORTFABRIK account stated in the order confirmation.
(2) In the event of damage to or loss of the goods, the customer shall immediately request the carrier to issue a factual report.
Prices, terms of payment, shipping costs, return shipping costs
(1) The agreed prices apply ex stock including loading and packaging, but excluding shipping costs. The prices are gross prices including the valid legal value added tax.
(2) The customer can choose between cash on delivery, prepayment, credit card, invoice and PayPal for shipping within Germany.
For shipping to other countries, not all payment methods may be available.
In the case of payment by invoice, a credit check is carried out in advance. In the case of payment by credit card, the payment is released by the respective payment service provider.
If a payment is not possible by means of the desired method of payment, SPORTFABRIK offers an alternative method of payment without any obligation. Alternatively, the order can be of course cancelled in this case at your request.
(3) The shipping costs for a shipment within Germany are € 4,95.
For shipping to countries outside Germany, the shipping costs will be calculated according to the actual expected costs, which will be displayed to the customer at the end of the ordering process.
(4) The shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
(5) If additional costs are charged for shipment of the goods to countries outside the European Union, such as taxes and customs duties, these shall be paid by the customer.
(6) In the event of default of payment or deferment of payment, interest on arrears shall be charged at a rate of 5% above the respective base interest rate.
(7) If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he has to pay the costs for the return of the goods. For orders with a value of € 40.00 or more, the return shipment is free of charge in Germany for the buyer if the enclosed return receipt is used. If the enclosed return receipt is used for the return of goods worth less than € 40.00, we charge the consumer € 4.95 return costs.
(1) Sportfabrik Leipzig is liable for material defects and defects of title in accordance with the applicable statutory regulations, in particular § 434 ff. of the German Civil Code (BGB).
The limitation period for legal claims for defects is two years and begins with the delivery of the goods.
Within the first half year after purchase or delivery of the goods, it is legally presumed that a defect occurred at the time of purchase. The buyer does not need to prove that the goods were already defective at the time of delivery. If the defect occurs later, the buyer must prove that the defect already existed from the beginning.
Retention of title, set-off and retention rights
(1) The goods remain the property of SPORTFABRIK until full payment has been received.
(2) The customer is not entitled to offset against payment claims of SPORTFABRIK, unless his claims are legally established or undisputed. The customer shall only be entitled to rights of retention to the extent that they are based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) SPORTFABRIK will collect, process, store and use personal data of the customer within the scope of the legal data protection regulations, as far as these are necessary for the establishment, content designing or modification of the contractual relationship with the customer or for the usage of the internet services or for the settlement of incurred liabilities. Personal data are: Name, first name, address, email address and, if supplied, telephone and fax numbers. The customer may revoke his consent to the collection and use of personal data at any time with effect for the future.
(2) In the case of delivery on account, we shall obtain a credit report (probability of non-payment) on you. We would like to inform you of this in order to comply with the notification obligation under the Federal Data Protection Act of Germany. If you have any questions regarding the use of the report, please do not hesitate to contact us.
(3) Sportfabrik Leipzig provides a detailed overview of data protection based on the DSGVO at the following Internet address:
Place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) Leipzig shall be the place of performance for companies, legal entities under public law and special funds under public law.
(2) The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with this contract shall be Leipzig with respect to companies, legal entities under public law and special funds under public law.
Choice of law and contract language
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
(2) The contract language is German.